ATF then and now.

 I've amassed a bit of a quiver of bikes over the last three years.  Some have have been momentary favorites, but one continues to outshine the rest - the first modern geometry BMX I purchased, the S&M ATF.  

I can't say what exactly suits me better about it, but whatever the geometry is, it works well for me.  20.75 tt length, makes me wonder if a 21" would also feel good.  Anyhow, I came across a photo of the bike as it was built like two years ago, and decided to compare it to today's build, see below:

ATF, as it stood April 2021.

Raw ATF frame

Mid school Pitchfork by

S&M seatpost

Cult/ Vans saddle 

Raw Fu Bars

Lil' Redneck stem

Fit rear wheel w/freecoaster

Stolen cranks

Aqua Profile imperial 25t

Kenda K Rad 2.2125 tires

Jive Handles M jive grips

Skyway Tuff II up front

Springfield Brake

Kore pedalsC

Cult chain

ATF today, April '23

Same frame, powdered light blue
New issue Bottema fork
Alienation top load stem
Grand Slam Bars
Odyssey keyboard grips
EVO brake
Kenda K Rads 2.2125
Generation Blank Wheels
Same seat, post, cranks
Raw/titanium imperial 25t
Merritt pedals

About to call it done, may throw my Flight Cranks on for giggles....






Comments

Popular Posts