So it begins.

Calling this an experiment, this blog.  In an attempt to cut down my social media interaction, maybe even call it a compulsion - I've decided to filter myself through here.

Social Media, mainly Fb and IG (I don't do tictoc, and do not really participate on twitter or other platforms) really seem to dominate my attention, so much to the point that it interferes with my creative flow, for lack of a better term.  In short, I end up spending so much time watching, I'm left with little time for "doing".

I could go in to my compulsion over viewing and sharing, but I'll save it for another time, along with my take on it's influence not necessarily on society as a whole, but just on the parts of life that really interest me.  

Rather than daily or sporadically, the initial plan is to post once a week.  A plan I'm going to break coming out of the gate, but this post doesn't necessarily count, it's more an intro into what's going on here - meaning this blog - than what's happening with life and creativity.

At time of writing, nobody even knows this exists - so it's largely intended for me, as a creative tool, or enabler.  No plans of branching out and gaining any sort of significant following, though if people are in similar creative situations, or just disappointed with negative parts and effects of social media, that's cool if they want to read or share (I'll go into why facebook isn't really for me in future posts).

Here's a photo from today, where I rode the ramp for a bit, changed some tires and wheels around on a few bikes, and rode some more.  



Comments

Popular Posts